- LAB SHOP
- KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE
- EXHIBITIONS + EVENTS
- CASE STUDIES
UNIVERSITY OF WESTMINSTER,
35 MARYLEBONE ROAD,
24/03, 07/04, 28/04, 09/06
ROBOTIC EXTRUSION, CNC MACHINING, LASER CUTTING, 3D PRINTING
£10, £15, £30, £60
Join us for an evening workshop designing and making your very own ceramic patisseries in the University of Westminster’s state-of-the-art Fabrication Lab. Assemble your cake with clay 3D printed by our robots, decorate it as you like using digitally fabricated cutters and stamps, and paint it with glaze. We’ll fire your cake the following week, and it will be yours to keep forever!
• No previous making skills or experience needed. We’ll show you everything you need on the night.
• The workshop is open to everyone. Invite your friends and make an event of it. Contact us for group bookings.
• All necessary materials including clay and glaze are included with your donation.
• We will provide aprons, but working with clay can be messy - dress appropriately!
• Drinks and snacks will be served in the Lab Bar throughout the evening.
• Places are strictly limited. So book now!
All proceeds will be donated to humanitarian aid for the people of Ukraine.
Why wait? Use the button below to book/register your place!