You can now submit your files online for 3D Printing!
3D Printing Guide: here
You need to order 3D prints separate from other items. By adding a 3D print to your cart all other items will be removed from your cart.
You will receive an email with a ticket number for collection when your file is printed and ready for collection.
Current Collection Times:
- Monday: 14.00 - 17.00
- Tuesday: 14.00 - 17.00
- Wednesday: 14.00 - 17.00
- Thursday: 14.00 - 17.00
- Friday: 14.00 - 17.00
- You need to use Prusa Slicer to prepare a 3mf file for upload.
- Select material/colour from the dropdown menu and enter the estimated printing time rounded to the nearest hour below before you upload your file. (Prusa Slicer will give you an estimated printing time)
- The maximum file size is 30MB. Bigger files will not be accepted and cause an error message.
- Files close to the maximum file size can take up to 2 minutes until processed and fully uploaded.
- You need to submit and pay for one file at a time.
This service is in a testing phase. Don't get angry if you encounter problems but help us to improve this service by emailing any problems to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please log in to use this service.